some questions during the cream tea
Today during the cream tea we asked some questions to one of our monitors:
- What's your name?
- My name is Kerry.
- What's your job?
- I'm an activity leader of Mountlands language school of Exmouth.
- How long have you been working?
- I started to work in March so for three months.
- Do you like it?
- I enjoy it a lot and I like to meet new people like you guys and I have a lot of fun and we go to amazing places.
- Are you British?
- Yes ,I was born in Britain
- Can you tell us about the history of Exmouth?
- Exmouth used to be a very small town and it is full of areas for people that enjoy water sports. Here in Exmouth we have world champions kitesurfing and also people enjoy windsurfing. We have a lot of people who come here to retire. Also people like to walk along the Jurasic coast, where you can rest and relax, and has beautiful views. So it is a beautiful area to live.
- Do you like living in Exmouth or you prefer to live in other town?
- I love living in Exmouth, it is very nice, because, we have the beach. I have a 7 year old boy, so it is very nice for us to live near the sea and, yeah, Devon is a beautiful place to live, people are nice, and it is very cool.
- That's very interesting. Thanks for your time.
Irene Diego Martín
Elena González María
